03 Jun 12 Tech Trends To Watch Closely In 2021
Posted at 06:42h in Reports
Using its emerging technology insights platform, CB Insights has shared its top 12 tech trend reports to watch closely in 2021.
The proposed technologies are as follows:
- Resilience will become a more prominent corporate function as anxious companies steel themselves against unprecedented external disruptions.
- As powerful quantum computers emerge, businesses will be forced to secure data faster than these computers can decrypt it.
- Businesses will prioritize building AI technologies that can interpret and respond to human emotions as they look to connect with consumers.
- Technology will help usher psychedelic medicines into the mainstream. The so-called “psychedelic renaissance” is gaining momentum across the US, as regulators, investors, and the public increasingly embrace psychedelic medicines as a promising treatment tool for
- Exclusivity networks will become the future of social media.
- Silicon Valley types will move beyond dreams like smart cities to the literal creation of communities built from the ground up.
- Shared virtual spaces will redefine how we shop and interact with people and businesses.
- Crypto rewards will reshape how brands, loyalty programs, and payments companies offer cashback.
- From fulfillment centers to mall health clinics to vertical farms, reimagining spaces will create an unprecedented opportunity.
- As office culture returns, spaces will be less populated and personal, and the aesthetic will shift away from the collaborative “campus” model.
- The continued convergence of health and self-care will unbundle the spa and bring it into homes, shops, and beyond.
- To fill the gaps in telehealth, expect more healthcare services in the home, from house calls to remote patient monitoring to at-home lab testing.